Jotagas G2 Shock Video

Discussions about JOTAGAS e-bikes.
NVarra

Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:55 am

Post request by Clay. :)

--
"Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together."
Vintage

Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:16 pm

Is this video for the Electric bike? Doesn't seem to match up to Trials
Clay

Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:53 pm

Vintage wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:16 pm
Is this video for the Electric bike? Doesn't seem to match up to Trials
You know I think you're right! I need the palm slap on the forehead emoji!
Good catch!
2stoked

Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:56 pm

Mr. Pibb needs to have a video of a trials rider showing his skills on a e-bike, that sure wouldn't hurt promoting the bikes. It possibly would blow a few mountain bike rider's minds and raise the interest level.
:shock: :o
Clay

Fri Nov 22, 2019 7:47 am

2stoked wrote:
Mr. Pibb needs to have a video of a trials rider showing his skills on a e-bike, that sure wouldn't hurt promoting the bikes. It possibly would blow a few mountain bike rider's minds and raise the interest level.
I am learning that Piber is, for the meantime anyway, a man who understands the technical side of the motorcycle business but not so much on the promotion/marketing side. When we get bikes we will do some of that stuff here. And that's a great idea!
ATeam

Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:06 pm

2stoked wrote:
We agree, I younger rider with social media presents and skill, currently studying marketing. That can raise some eye brows with his National #2 High school Trials riding skills, capable of winning event like Grimpossible and placing well at TKO and yet still fast enough to win AR. State races. Paired with a father with 45 years in the industry with prior knowledge of Jotagas history. He has Development World championship winning motorcycles. Worked as an Engineer, Quality Control Mgr and International supplier control mgr. They have a complete support team already developed, and are ready to work for you to help you sell more Enduro, Trials, and E- bikes. Jojo Go Go = Jotagas [email protected] fb: ATeamOffRoadRacing1