Anyone bored?

Chat about anything and everything in this forum.
Clay

Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:28 am

I've watched so many You Tube videos that:
I know everything there is to know about Sasquatch
I know how to build a wooden sailboat
I know how to build an amphibious vehicle
I know how to build log cabins by two different methods

Keep in mind I know how to do the above from watching videos but I'm not doing it myself! :D :D :D
What are you all doing through this "crisis"? Is it effecting your business or employment? Is everyone still getting a paycheck? As you all know this has delayed my motorcycles and I don't get paid until I sell something so no paychecks for me! :shock: :D :D Luckily for me my wife has a good job! My daughter works at Nordstroms part time while attending college. They closed Nordstroms and college is by computer so she's home pretty much all the time.
I'm thinking about going to the rifle range tomorrow. It's about an hour drive from here. Might see if my daughter wants to go. She's a pretty good shot. (She had a couple of dates with a guy who was a security guard. He took her shooting and she out shot him pretty badly. He never asked her out again! :lol: :lol: :lol: )
I would do some riding if I had a bike!

So what are you guys doing?
Clay

Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:18 am

By the way....does anyone out there know anyone personally with the corona virus?
SMTech

Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:36 am

We are sitting at home, there is still a week left ...
Clay

Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:58 pm

SMTech wrote:
A week left in the quarantine? Are there many CV cases in Belarus?
2stoked

Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:19 pm

Yes, glad I am not the only one watching You Tube. I did discover a character on You Tube at Highland Cycles. I think everyone would like to watch. He just promotes riding dirt bikes and a day in his shop showing you how to fix things. He believes in social distancing by dirt bikes.
Coach

Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:10 pm

Clay wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:28 am
I've watched so many You Tube videos that:
I know everything there is to know about Sasquatch
I know how to build a wooden sailboat
I know how to build an amphibious vehicle
I know how to build log cabins by two different methods

Keep in mind I know how to do the above from watching videos but I'm not doing it myself! :D :D :D
What are you all doing through this "crisis"? Is it effecting your business or employment? Is everyone still getting a paycheck? As you all know this has delayed my motorcycles and I don't get paid until I sell something so no paychecks for me! :shock: :D :D Luckily for me my wife has a good job! My daughter works at Nordstroms part time while attending college. They closed Nordstroms and college is by computer so she's home pretty much all the time.
I'm thinking about going to the rifle range tomorrow. It's about an hour drive from here. Might see if my daughter wants to go. She's a pretty good shot. (She had a couple of dates with a guy who was a security guard. He took her shooting and she out shot him pretty badly. He never asked her out again! :lol: :lol: :lol: )
I would do some riding if I had a bike!

So what are you guys doing?
Govt shut down my business if im lucky i take in 50% of what I usually make on the first but thats iffy. State closed gyms and non essentials till April 30th. In the mean time trying to negotiate my rent and down size in which was my landlords suggestion and his offer was a 50% increase on my base rent and an uheard of 9% annual increase. In whcih i'd be paying $5 a sq ft in 3 years. FUCKEN DICK HEAD.. currently trying to break lease and bail with as much as my security deposit I can get... Oh and did I tell you the part about him charging me $240 a month in my CAM for "Grounds maintenance"... yea well I AM the grounds maintenance he knows that been fucking me for years.
Yea so shit sucks... still riding on the weekends. Looking at new location currently as well $1.30 a ft and 3500 of it! Lotta space for a few Jgas bikes lol
Coach

Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:11 pm

For a good laugh and some kung fu fighting checkout Mad Tiger TV
SMTech

Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:57 pm

Clay wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:58 pm
SMTech wrote:
A week left in the quarantine? Are there many CV cases in Belarus?
Hi Clay! Yes, another week of self-isolation in quarantine, I feel good, but no one has done tests for coronovirus for me and my daughter, there are no synptoms 🤪. As of 24.03, 81 people infected with coronavirus have been identified in Belarus, and how many have not been identified ...🎃👻
Clay

Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:52 am

Coach.....I know someone who knows Kung Fu who can beat him up for you! That sucks that someone would treat you that way when you're struggling due to this CV crap!
SMTech…….We have been home for 13 days now with no symptoms. I did sneeze on Monday and my wife rushed into the living room with a concerned look on her face!

I hope everyone is doing well and stays safe during this "crisis"!
gasrider

Wed Mar 25, 2020 5:33 pm

I do home renovations in peoples homes and it's still winter here so we were still working inside peoples homes. That came to an abrupt stop last week. Also a lot of clients still in quarantine as they just returned from vacations. So just watching you tube and my bank accounts go backwards while I hope I don't lose a very valuable employee.