Pics of the Enduro bike

Discussions about JOTAGAS enduro motorcycles.
Ghostrider

Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:28 am

I’m confused about the Trials bike(s), I thought JTG already had a product sold within the past few years?
I assume they’re building a updated version of the model?

Ghost
FREDOOO

Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:21 am

Yes, JTG still produce trial bikes in these last years, in fact they never stop, and they evolve the bike correcting some stuff like clutch carter, gearbox ,suspensions etc...This is mainly the same bike from 2012 but a lot of default corrected.The bike has been sold in Italy , Korea and Japan quite well, in Youtube there are some videos unboxing the 2020 model !
Ghostrider

Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:56 am

Fredooo,
Thank you I saw that video. Those are some good looking bikes. Idk much about trials but it’s the thing I’m
Most interested in on two wheels.
There are so many offerings: Vertigo,TRS, Sher**(bad word here), Beta, Gassers etc.
How does one begin to decide???

By the way I loved you in the “God Father”...

Ghost
FREDOOO

Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:14 pm

Hi Ghost ,
That's right that there many good offers in the trial market and my reasons to order the JTG GTR21 where : aluminum chasis with integrated tank ( don't like any more plastic tanks or steel frames ) , lightweight ( my 2012 Jtg is 63,8 kg ,measured by me ) , the side suspension system who works at least the same as the others with standard shock but very easy to service , the price around 1500 usd less or even more , the main problems that had the first model had been resolved ( clutch and gearbox ) ,the others things ( brakes, fork ,carburetor etc... ) are the same to all . The design is today ,for me , one of the nicest and more modern ! Very easy to drive but lacks of inertia so i custom made a 680 grs add on plate to the flywheel who soften the 300 cc engine .So i feel confortable with the bike and had no reason to go other brand.The TRS who is popular at that moment is a close cousin of it but more ¨conservative ¨ in some ways.I think for the average rider the JTG is an excellent ride!Still waiting the new one !!!! :)
Clay

Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:49 am

Ghostrider wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:56 am
Fredooo,
Thank you I saw that video. Those are some good looking bikes. Idk much about trials but it’s the thing I’m
Most interested in on two wheels.
There are so many offerings: Vertigo,TRS, Sher**(bad word here), Beta, Gassers etc.
How does one begin to decide???

By the way I loved you in the “God Father”...

Ghost
Ghost....You can use the Sherco word here. I'm over it and I'm looking forward to getting my bikes here and competing with them. Have you noticed that the new importer is now down to one rider and no longer sponsoring any series? I wish them all the luck in the world but I also intend to out sell them! ;)
Ghostrider

Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:55 am

Clay,
I saw Sherco signed a few young kids. They Still have Webb and Faringer I think?
I don’t keep track because the off-road guys are worse then Mx/SX guys with changing teams.
At least the trials guys still seem to stay put.🤷🏻‍♂️😂

Ghost
Clay

Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:21 pm

Ghostrider wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:55 am
Clay,
I saw Sherco signed a few young kids. They Still have Webb and Faringer I think?
I don’t keep track because the off-road guys are worse then Mx/SX guys with changing teams.
At least the trials guys still seem to stay put.🤷🏻‍♂️😂

Ghost
That's because a few young kids are really cheap! :lol: :lol: :lol:
MyersAvionics

Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:02 am

So Clay - when do we get to see this thing in action? Even a YouTube walkaround and it idling would be cool!

With TKO being part of the FIM round this year and you being in that general area of the world and known by a lot of guys like myself, are you going to have someone out there putting it through its paces? I bet it would garner A LOT of attention from that crowd. I plan on being there this year (as long as another Midwestern hurricane doesn't destroy my house again) and would love to see it in person!

----

Shercos are great, but I think they got a bit ahead of their skis last season unfortunately. I think that is easy to tell with there support (or lack thereof) this season. I imagine Cody is on a 2-year deal with them. Will be interesting to see if he sticks with them after this season or not.

Strong steady growth is the name of the game!
Clay

Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:08 am

MyersAvionics wrote:
So Clay - when do we get to see this thing in action? Even a YouTube walkaround and it idling would be cool!

With TKO being part of the FIM round this year and you being in that general area of the world and known by a lot of guys like myself, are you going to have someone out there putting it through its paces? I bet it would garner A LOT of attention from that crowd. I plan on being there this year (as long as another Midwestern hurricane doesn't destroy my house again) and would love to see it in person!

----

Shercos are great, but I think they got a bit ahead of their skis last season unfortunately. I think that is easy to tell with there support (or lack thereof) this season. I imagine Cody is on a 2-year deal with them. Will be interesting to see if he sticks with them after this season or not.

I got the suspension somewhat sorted last week and planned to ride it last weekend but we got ice, snow and cold weather and I don't ride when it's that cold! I was shooting for a ride tomorrow but it may rain all day so then maybe Monday. I did a video of it starting and idiling on Instagram. If you are on IG my page is claystuckeyoffroadmc I plan to be at TKO but doubt I will have anyone significant on the bike there. If I hired a $50,000 rider it would add $500 to the cost of the bikes in the first year and my goal is to sell the bike at the best price possible. Yeah the Sherco guys have really backed the support and sponsorship down haven't they? I'd say they found out that they can't trust the factory for the support they promised. The Tessier family won't do what they say they will do when it comes to rider support. They simply aren't good honest people so I imagine that the US guys spent a lot more money out of their pocket than they anticipated. Oh well! Sucks for them! Yeah I wonder if Cody stays with them or not. He honestly doesn't have much choice since he's probably burned a bridge with the orange/white/red guys!
Coach

Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:54 am

Clay wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:08 am
MyersAvionics wrote:

----

I got the suspension somewhat sorted last week and planned to ride it last weekend but we got ice, snow and cold weather and I don't ride when it's that cold! I was shooting for a ride tomorrow but it may rain all day so then maybe Monday. I did a video of it starting and idiling on Instagram. If you are on IG my page is claystuckeyoffroadmc I plan to be at TKO but doubt I will have anyone significant on the bike there. If I hired a $50,000 rider it would add $500 to the cost of the bikes in the first year and my goal is to sell the bike at the best price possible. Yeah the Sherco guys have really backed the support and sponsorship down haven't they? I'd say they found out that they can't trust the factory for the support they promised. The Tessier family won't do what they say they will do when it comes to rider support. They simply aren't good honest people so I imagine that the US guys spent a lot more money out of their pocket than they anticipated. Oh well! Sucks for them! Yeah I wonder if Cody stays with them or not. He honestly doesn't have much choice since he's probably burned a bridge with the orange/white/red guys!
Lets get a Satterifeld to get one into the top 15.. while there I'll buy and race my own.... *fingers crossed