Pics of the Enduro bike

Discussions about JOTAGAS enduro motorcycles.
dirtbird

Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:49 am

Piber have told me that the bike is around 49 hp @ the wheel.
Don't take this as an absolute number (variations from dyno to dyno) but as an indication that the engine is powerful enough.

Clay have you finished testing?
There is a long cue behind you waiting.... :D :D
Clay

Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:40 am

Coach wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:51 am
Clay wrote:
Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:36 am
Last night I was talking to my friend who owns the land where I ride and we may have been enjoying a few beers. He was in his shop last weekend when I was riding up a steep hill behind the shop and he heard me go up it. I was just playing around on the hill. He said he was impressed with how the bike climbed the hill so easy and at low rpm. The motor is really good on this bike.
Was this before or after you dented the pipe? :lol:
Well after! :lol: :lol:
Clay

Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:41 am

dirtbird wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:49 am
Piber have told me that the bike is around 49 hp @ the wheel.
Don't take this as an absolute number (variations from dyno to dyno) but as an indication that the engine is powerful enough.

Clay have you finished testing?
There is a long cue behind you waiting.... :D :D
Yes I have except for suspension. Come over and you can ride it. :lol: :lol:
Clay

Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:54 am

Got this from Piber yesterday:

We have had more delays than expected, in molds and parts, due to the global covid situation, we have never stopped and at this moment we already have all the parts tested and adjusted for the series,

I'm very sorry for the delay in delivery, but it has been a very complicated year, I hope I can make you recover your investment in spades, we are riding every day with some bikes that we have assigned to tests and they are going very well, My idea is to finish a series of 10 motorcycles and send them to you in a container with some E-Bikes, then we will not stop, until we finish delivering everything you ask us, We do not take orders from anyone until we meet you,
Coach

Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:49 am

Clay wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:54 am
Got this from Piber yesterday:

We have had more delays than expected, in molds and parts, due to the global covid situation, we have never stopped and at this moment we already have all the parts tested and adjusted for the series,

I'm very sorry for the delay in delivery, but it has been a very complicated year, I hope I can make you recover your investment in spades, we are riding every day with some bikes that we have assigned to tests and they are going very well, My idea is to finish a series of 10 motorcycles and send them to you in a container with some E-Bikes, then we will not stop, until we finish delivering everything you ask us, We do not take orders from anyone until we meet you,
I guess he got the dead fish I mailed him :shock:
SMTech

Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:22 pm

🦾💣
Attachments
jen 300?!
jen 300?!
SMTech

Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:25 pm

beta 😭