Pics of the Enduro bike

Discussions about JOTAGAS enduro motorcycles.
User avatar
Coach
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:32 pm

Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:26 pm

alang wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:36 am
Grayson G?
nope, next time u see GG he'll be riding a tricked out YZ.
User avatar
Clay
Posts: 360
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:36 am
Location: Gallatin, TN

Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:19 am

Coach wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:26 pm
alang wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:36 am
Grayson G?
nope, next time u see GG he'll be riding a tricked out YZ.
I thought Grayson was on the Sherco bandwagon? Did they run him off too? They had this huge team in 2020 and now they only have Webb and Fahringer? And everyone who use to ride for them seems to have hard feelings toward them!
User avatar
Coach
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:32 pm

Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:05 pm

Clay wrote:
Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:19 am
Coach wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:26 pm
alang wrote:
Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:36 am
Grayson G?
nope, next time u see GG he'll be riding a tricked out YZ.
I thought Grayson was on the Sherco bandwagon? Did they run him off too? They had this huge team in 2020 and now they only have Webb and Fahringer? And everyone who use to ride for them seems to have hard feelings toward them!
Theyd rather pay a Snow Mobile racer to race dirt bikes. The kid was just getting acclimated then got an injury. He was a top 6 guy in the series. Shame. GG was winning on YZ's for years and decided to build one up e start and all from what I heard... BUT yes he's anothe Free Agent.
Between the two CS> GG.... aka the #1 out of Hawaii
FREDOOO
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:21 am
Location: colombia

Fri Jul 09, 2021 10:17 am

Any news from the factory !!????
2stoked
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:47 am

Mon Jul 12, 2021 6:21 pm

I was wondering the same! Now shipping is all messed up. Will there be any available bikes on the first container?
User avatar
Clay
Posts: 360
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:36 am
Location: Gallatin, TN

Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:36 am

Honestly all I have gotten is empty promises.Not sure when I will get bikes.
2stoked
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:47 am

Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:44 pm

I was just at G2 website and they are finally showing the enduro bike with specs. Maybe things are coming together after all.
User avatar
alang
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:47 pm
Location: Texas

Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:46 pm

Website:
38 carb
Alum frame
Alum fuel tank
63" wheelbase.
Crazy info
User avatar
Clay
Posts: 360
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:36 am
Location: Gallatin, TN

Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:47 am

alang wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:46 pm
Website:
38 carb
Alum frame
Alum fuel tank
63" wheelbase.
Crazy info
Yeah I saw that too. Looks like someone posted specs who had no clue what they were talking about. Kind of odd!
gasrider
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:29 am
Location: Canada

Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:26 pm

Clay wrote:
Tue Jul 13, 2021 5:36 am
Honestly all I have gotten is empty promises.Not sure when I will get bikes.
Sounds like GG of early 2000's and the 4t catastrophe. They were working on a "fix" for 5 years. It killed the company in the end as they never ever recovered from that.
Post Reply