Jotagas suspension

Discussions about JOTAGAS enduro motorcycles.
User avatar
Clay
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:36 am
Location: Gallatin, TN

Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:06 am

It looks like I made a mistake on the suspension. I thought it was CHE but its PHM and their shock is called a C2P shock. Here is a link to their website.
www.phmengineering.com
I'm pretty sure they build the G2 suspension on the trials and e-bikes. Confusing huh?
I think we will find that this stuff is really good! I asked Piber about the G2 suspension on the ebikes and he told me he could give me Rockshox but wondered why I would want less quality stuff! :lol:
They also build shocks for Nascar and other oval track racing. Pretty cool!
James125
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:08 pm
Location: Mufreesboro,Tn

Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:34 pm

So would it be premature to have you order springs for 240lb rider? I mean,I know a guy who is 240 and he will need slightly heavier springs.
What about a pipe guard and radiator guards?Yes,I know this is suspension. So before you abuse me,I am just asking. You know how i chose lines. :D
User avatar
Clay
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:36 am
Location: Gallatin, TN

Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:26 pm

I'll have a full selection of skinny boy and fat boy springs pretty quickly after I get the bikes. I also plan to send a bike to Enduro Engineering and Bulletproof as soon as possible to get guards built. Then a pipe to Ron Ribolzi for a pipe guard. And a bike to Mountain High Pipes for them to build a high pipe.
Timbo
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:09 pm
Location: Mt Vernon, IL

Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:01 pm

Clay wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:26 pm
I'll have a full selection of skinny boy and fat boy springs pretty quickly after I get the bikes. I also plan to send a bike to Enduro Engineering and Bulletproof as soon as possible to get guards built. Then a pipe to Ron Ribolzi for a pipe guard. And a bike to Mountain High Pipes for them to build a high pipe.
Clay, can you tell me about Mountain High Pipes. I have not heard of them. I looked them up and saw their facebook page. Are all their pipes cone pipes? Make good horsepower?
Are you still going to let Pro Circuit build some pipes for you?
User avatar
Clay
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:36 am
Location: Gallatin, TN

Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:18 am

Steve Thaxton from WV rides hard enduro stuff and came up with the idea. He got a friend who's name escapes me right now to build the pipes for Steve's KTM. They posted some pics on FB and it kind of took off. They now have Bill's Pipes building them now for them. I am sending a bike to them to build the high pipe for the JTG. I believe the pipes from Bill's will be stamped and not cone pipes. As far as hp..... I don't know if there's an improvement in power or not. Most of the guys who are interested in them aren't looking for a hp increase. They're riding extreme stuff.
I have been told that Bill's builds Pro Circuits 2t pipes for them now so I will probably send a bike to Bill's.
Timbo
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:09 pm
Location: Mt Vernon, IL

Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:56 am

Clay wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:18 am
Steve Thaxton from WV rides hard enduro stuff and came up with the idea. He got a friend who's name escapes me right now to build the pipes for Steve's KTM. They posted some pics on FB and it kind of took off. They now have Bill's Pipes building them now for them. I am sending a bike to them to build the high pipe for the JTG. I believe the pipes from Bill's will be stamped and not cone pipes. As far as hp..... I don't know if there's an improvement in power or not. Most of the guys who are interested in them aren't looking for a hp increase. They're riding extreme stuff.
I have been told that Bill's builds Pro Circuits 2t pipes for them now so I will probably send a bike to Bill's.
Ok thanks for the info!
Josh76
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:22 pm

Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:00 pm

Clay, have you mentioned anything about the ohlins suspension in this forum? I'm not sure but there may be some guys on here that have not read about it on thumpertalk.
User avatar
Clay
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:36 am
Location: Gallatin, TN

Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:43 am

Josh76 wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:00 pm
Clay, have you mentioned anything about the ohlins suspension in this forum? I'm not sure but there may be some guys on here that have not read about it on thumpertalk.
Thx for bringing that up Josh because I may not have mentioned it here but apparently PHE couldn't deliver so Piber is equipping the JTG with Ohlins components front and rear. Also no price increase on the bikes for the Ohlins.
If the dollar continues to weaken I may have to go up a little to compensate but not too much I hope.
I understand Sherco has announced a $700 price increase.
User avatar
Coach
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:32 pm

Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:30 pm

Clay wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:43 am
Josh76 wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:00 pm
Clay, have you mentioned anything about the ohlins suspension in this forum? I'm not sure but there may be some guys on here that have not read about it on thumpertalk.
Thx for bringing that up Josh because I may not have mentioned it here but apparently PHE couldn't deliver so Piber is equipping the JTG with Ohlins components front and rear. Also no price increase on the bikes for the Ohlins.
If the dollar continues to weaken I may have to go up a little to compensate but not too much I hope.
I understand Sherco has announced a $700 price increase.
Dont say the "S" word here. Its the OBB..*other blue bike
User avatar
Clay
Posts: 262
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:36 am
Location: Gallatin, TN

Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:21 am

Coach wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:30 pm
Clay wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:43 am
Josh76 wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:00 pm
Clay, have you mentioned anything about the ohlins suspension in this forum? I'm not sure but there may be some guys on here that have not read about it on thumpertalk.
Thx for bringing that up Josh because I may not have mentioned it here but apparently PHE couldn't deliver so Piber is equipping the JTG with Ohlins components front and rear. Also no price increase on the bikes for the Ohlins.
If the dollar continues to weaken I may have to go up a little to compensate but not too much I hope.
I understand Sherco has announced a $700 price increase.
Dont say the "S" word here. Its the OBB..*other blue bike
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Post Reply