300 Enduro Specs

Discussions about JOTAGAS enduro motorcycles.
Post Reply
User avatar
Clay
Posts: 274
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:36 am
Location: Gallatin, TN

Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:12 am

300 Enduro Specs


Engine 2 Stroke “Single cylinder with electronically controlled exhaust valve
Displacement 293
Bore X Stroke 72x72
Carbureator Keihin PKW 36
Cooling liquid system with forced circulation
Starting Electric with kick back up at no extra charge
Ignition System DC - CDI ignition with digital advance
Transmission 6 speed sequential gearbox, primary gears and chain secondary
Clutch Hydraulic, multidisc in oil bath
Fuel Capacity 2.9 gallons
Front suspension CH Engineering inserts in WP type external tubes, 12 inches
Rear Suspension CH Engineering shock, high speed, low speed and rebound damping adjustment, 12 inches
Seat Height 36.5 inches
Front Brake Brembo Hydraulic with 260mm disc
Rear Brake Nissin Hydraulic with 220mm rear disc
Timbo
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:09 pm
Location: Mt Vernon, IL

Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:39 am

Clay wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:12 am
300 Enduro Specs


Engine 2 Stroke “Single cylinder with electronically controlled exhaust valve
Displacement 293
Bore X Stroke 72x72
Carbureator Keihin PKW 36
Cooling liquid system with forced circulation
Starting Electric with kick back up at no extra charge
Ignition System DC - CDI ignition with digital advance
Transmission 6 speed sequential gearbox, primary gears and chain secondary
Clutch Hydraulic, multidisc in oil bath
Fuel Capacity 2.9 gallons
Front suspension CH Engineering inserts in WP type external tubes, 12 inches
Rear Suspension CH Engineering shock, high speed, low speed and rebound damping adjustment, 12 inches
Seat Height 36.5 inches
Front Brake Brembo Hydraulic with 260mm disc
Rear Brake Nissin Hydraulic with 220mm rear disc
Great specs, can't wait for pictures of completed bike!
Timbo
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:09 pm
Location: Mt Vernon, IL

Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:44 am

Clay wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:12 am
300 Enduro Specs


Engine 2 Stroke “Single cylinder with electronically controlled exhaust valve
Displacement 293
Bore X Stroke 72x72
Carbureator Keihin PKW 36
Cooling liquid system with forced circulation
Starting Electric with kick back up at no extra charge
Ignition System DC - CDI ignition with digital advance
Transmission 6 speed sequential gearbox, primary gears and chain secondary
Clutch Hydraulic, multidisc in oil bath
Fuel Capacity 2.9 gallons
Front suspension CH Engineering inserts in WP type external tubes, 12 inches
Rear Suspension CH Engineering shock, high speed, low speed and rebound damping adjustment, 12 inches
Seat Height 36.5 inches
Front Brake Brembo Hydraulic with 260mm disc
Rear Brake Nissin Hydraulic with 220mm rear disc
Clay, what about re-valving and spring change for my weight and riding? Are you going to offer this, or will the shops have the parts for these CH inserts and shock?
James125
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:08 pm
Location: Mufreesboro,Tn

Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:05 pm

I really like the Nissin rear brake.
With the supplier sending out wp and kyb products,should be no problem for springs and valving. My opinion.
James125
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:08 pm
Location: Mufreesboro,Tn

Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:14 pm

Clay, did you say they were building their own pipe and silencer combo?
User avatar
Clay
Posts: 274
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:36 am
Location: Gallatin, TN

Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:33 am

Timbo wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:44 am
Clay wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:12 am
300 Enduro Specs


Engine 2 Stroke “Single cylinder with electronically controlled exhaust valve
Displacement 293
Bore X Stroke 72x72
Carbureator Keihin PKW 36
Cooling liquid system with forced circulation
Starting Electric with kick back up at no extra charge
Ignition System DC - CDI ignition with digital advance
Transmission 6 speed sequential gearbox, primary gears and chain secondary
Clutch Hydraulic, multidisc in oil bath
Fuel Capacity 2.9 gallons
Front suspension CH Engineering inserts in WP type external tubes, 12 inches
Rear Suspension CH Engineering shock, high speed, low speed and rebound damping adjustment, 12 inches
Seat Height 36.5 inches
Front Brake Brembo Hydraulic with 260mm disc
Rear Brake Nissin Hydraulic with 220mm rear disc
Clay, what about re-valving and spring change for my weight and riding? Are you going to offer this, or will the shops have the parts for these CH inserts and shock?
Timbo
I asked JTG to spring bikes coming here to the US for riders who weigh 190 pounds rather than the typical Euro springs for 165 pounds. Hopefully this will eliminate the need for heavier springs for about 50% of our buyers. I also plan to have a complete set of suspension to send to Phil Graham at So Pro for him to go thru and to give me his opinion of what the stuff is like and what we may need. I don't plan to do any re-valving here. I'll farm that out to somebody who makes a living doing that like Phil. I don't anticipate that we will need to re-valve what we get but if we do I'll send like three sets to Phil and have him do them so that they are here and ready to be put on a bike when a customer orders it.
User avatar
Clay
Posts: 274
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:36 am
Location: Gallatin, TN

Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:39 am

James125 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:14 pm
Clay, did you say they were building their own pipe and silencer combo?

Yes. I also plan to send a bike to Pro Circuit for them to build pipes and silencers and silencers with spark arrestors.
Typically we think of pipes and silencer combos to make better or different power. There's no need to do that with this bike because JTG will allow me to change the power with the mapping unlike the other companies I have worked with. The only reason we will want a US made pipe is because it will be cheaper (no freight cost from Spain) and for an spark arrestor. I want to work with PC on this because FMF is an absolute pain in the ass to work with if you're not buying 100 pipes at a time.
Timbo
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:09 pm
Location: Mt Vernon, IL

Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:17 am

Clay wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:39 am
James125 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:14 pm
Clay, did you say they were building their own pipe and silencer combo?

Yes. I also plan to send a bike to Pro Circuit for them to build pipes and silencers and silencers with spark arrestors.
Typically we think of pipes and silencer combos to make better or different power. There's no need to do that with this bike because JTG will allow me to change the power with the mapping unlike the other companies I have worked with. The only reason we will want a US made pipe is because it will be cheaper (no freight cost from Spain) and for an spark arrestor. I want to work with PC on this because FMF is an absolute pain in the ass to work with if you're not buying 100 pipes at a time.
That's good news, PC makes good stuff and at reasonable prices!
Timbo
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:09 pm
Location: Mt Vernon, IL

Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:21 am

Clay wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:33 am
Timbo wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:44 am
Clay wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:12 am
300 Enduro Specs


Engine 2 Stroke “Single cylinder with electronically controlled exhaust valve
Displacement 293
Bore X Stroke 72x72
Carbureator Keihin PKW 36
Cooling liquid system with forced circulation
Starting Electric with kick back up at no extra charge
Ignition System DC - CDI ignition with digital advance
Transmission 6 speed sequential gearbox, primary gears and chain secondary
Clutch Hydraulic, multidisc in oil bath
Fuel Capacity 2.9 gallons
Front suspension CH Engineering inserts in WP type external tubes, 12 inches
Rear Suspension CH Engineering shock, high speed, low speed and rebound damping adjustment, 12 inches
Seat Height 36.5 inches
Front Brake Brembo Hydraulic with 260mm disc
Rear Brake Nissin Hydraulic with 220mm rear disc
Clay, what about re-valving and spring change for my weight and riding? Are you going to offer this, or will the shops have the parts for these CH inserts and shock?
Timbo
I asked JTG to spring bikes coming here to the US for riders who weigh 190 pounds rather than the typical Euro springs for 165 pounds. Hopefully this will eliminate the need for heavier springs for about 50% of our buyers. I also plan to have a complete set of suspension to send to Phil Graham at So Pro for him to go thru and to give me his opinion of what the stuff is like and what we may need. I don't plan to do any re-valving here. I'll farm that out to somebody who makes a living doing that like Phil. I don't anticipate that we will need to re-valve what we get but if we do I'll send like three sets to Phil and have him do them so that they are here and ready to be put on a bike when a customer orders it.
That sounds great Clay! Thanks!
Post Reply